essential oil jasmine (blend)
Be a true charmer with jasmine oil – not only can it help you woo the heart of your beloved, it also offers many therapeutic uses. It is a romantic floral essence that brings out the natural beauty of the skin and also eases the mind
- Use a drop or two of jasmine essential oil blend in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this fragrance.
- Add a few drops of jasmine essential oil blend to your favourite carrier massage oil. Keep dose below 3.5 g per 100 g oil.
- Add one or two drops of jasmine essential oil blend to a hot bath.
- No regular-use or chronic safety data is available on jasmine oil. Use once in two weeks or less.
How to use: Massage, bath oil, oil burner, cream, steam inhalation
Ingredients: Jasminum officinale oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: Benzyl benzoate, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl alcohol, Isoeugenol.
Warning: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above.Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Jasmine oil is potentially sensitizing and irritating to the skin.
- Since no long-term data is available on jasminum officinale / grandiflorum, infrequent use and low concentrations are recommended.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Jasmine oil is expected to be phototoxic. Do not use this product before uv exposure.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended (insufficient safety scientific data available).
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.
My favourite essential oil by far. Will be repurchasing when I run out :)