Contract Type: Permanent employment which includes Company Medical aid and Pension
Expected start date: 11 January 2021 (onwards)
Place of Work: Paarl
If YES, then we have the right opportunity for you! Rain Africa is offering an opportunity to be part of a high-performance team in an output-driven professional environment.
You will gain vital hands-on experience by working closely with the marketing team and craft unique designs within the company’s various style guides, while being exposed to the entire design and supply process. You will be required to assist the team, meet deadlines and brainstorm or conceptualise innovative designs in a robust fashion where the best ideas are implemented.
You will need
- At least 3 years practicing experience in graphic design.
- A diploma/degree in graphic design or in the process of completing a similar qualification.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite – InDesign and Photoshop.
- We are willing to pay a market related salary in a stable and challenging working Environment.
- Company benefits include medical aid and pension
- Work closely with Marketing Team
- Participate actively in day-to-day meetings, briefs & follow-ups
- Liaise with all parties involved and follow briefs
- Good communication between suppliers, printers, mall management teams and stores
- Create unique designs within the brand style guides (CI Guides)
- Follow style and design according to different CI Guides for all companies
- Conceptualise innovative designs
- Meet and maintain our high standard as market leaders of crisp and innovative designs
- Meet project deadlines
- Coordinate and follow project timelines set by Marketing Team
- Feed the entire design & supply process
- Liaise, maintain and supply all marketing material, labels, posters etc.
Due to the high number of applications we require you to complete an online application form linked below. If you require any assistance please contact Michael at email@example.com. Email Subject: Junior Graphic Designer - your name
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks.